Become a part of the team
Apply now for a career at Oculus IP
Complete the form below with your basic details and attach your CV.
If we do not contact you within a few days, your application will be stored for when later positions become available.
If you would like to inquire, you can contact us on 021 200 2300
JOB ADVERTISEMENTS UPDATED: 24 JANUARY 2018
Senior Engineer — 2nd level support
- Performs 3rd level troubleshooting for all Oculus IP services at an advanced level
- Advanced Voice support
- Advanced Network support including Mikrotik routers/configurations
- Link connectivity (DSL, Telkom BRI/Analogue, Diginet, wireless) service for afterhours work
- Responsible for Oculusip LAN, Backups, monitoring software and all other related network hardware and software.
- Plans, designs, develops, and implements network engineering plans of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provides technical support in customer interaction situations, including test and service requests.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
- Identifies and develops requirements for the IT organization for provisioning inventory, and billing functionality.
- Debugs and tests networks, plans projects, and performs needs assessments.
- Audits and optimizes existing designs by demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Configures and performs advanced diagnostics on Network Infrastructure components
- Contributes, and may prepare, detailed engineering plan designs and standards by interacting with cross-functional peers both internal and external
- Develops design documentation and training in support of network configurations and new technology introductions.
- Performs hardware fault isolation and repair. Repairs and VLAN problems
- Provides technical support for standard activation, deployment, and maintenance activities and issues
- Troubleshoots Infrastructure including cable and fiber. Understands and troubleshoots routing protocols for the LAN and WAN
- Understands and can configure and install Network technology for bridging or routing
- Writes method of procedure documents and templates for internal and external execution
Oculus IP is the ideal partner in telecommunications and data service excellence.
Welcometo The Cloud
The sky is not the limit, it’s where we go to provide unshackled communications solutions.
IP PBXPhone System
Setting you free from the shackles of conventional costly, proprietary PBX systems
Network Operations Center
Monitoring infrastructure health, security and capacity to ensure optimal network performance and organizational productivity.